Monday, July 27, 2009

My First Fishing Story

It Is About My First Fishing Story

I run tomorrow for my brothers house on the lake I grew up on. I love the sea in a way I find it really difficult not describe.It a big lake, but it is not a magma is. There are seven islands in it, one of which is acres.Three of the 25 islands are a little more speed with Rocky a few scraggly trees, but one of them was a great place to sleep, if I was a boy . It is a lake of security, a problem with your boat and you have someone who comes to your rescue.

It is four meters wide current flowing down into the lake at an end, but it is not assigned to it.It is spring fed and sustained by the melted snow and rain.Because such rinses Lake itself and stays clean. This is not a deep sea relative to the others. The average depth is about 22 m, but a place is 60 feet, water is the sweetest ever met, it is a pleasure to swim is. If you dry your hair is incredibly soft and lightweight.

And fishing is very good. If I was a boy, he was even better.

We had no cap stealers this time, not boring panfish.We had Jumbo Perch, delicious, Small Mouth Bass and pike minnows. Small Mouth Bass have long been the best in the fight against the fish, reading books, cool water. Pike minnows are a treat for the taste buds.

When I was 14 my cousin Terry came to visit us on the lake. It is 7 years older than me, and we have more and more closely in a way Scherz. Terry is not able to fish very often and was curious about the head with a lot of fishing and me.I also knew the hot spots of the first morning, it shook me to go for 6 hours awake fishing.He unnecessary for me that early, but the boy was tense.

He wanted us not disturb, and canoeing in the morning we stillness.So. The lake was like glass, almost a deep emerald green, clean with a good view. We invite dives to the sea, calm as we paddled along the coast. I have Terry's bar with a Rapala draw, it looks like a heights Minnow with 2 hook and depend Underneath is perfect for my bar I everything.On horse flatfish. He had a hook height of each side and one from back.We on the road to trollling attire. The Rapala given a smooth curve in Terry's bar, fish dishes holding my staff just trembling.

We have caused quiet city like Terry paddled and suddenly BAM! My staff almost lunged with my hands. I stick my gesticulating little high for the brackets and Terry said "I have good here." I could feel the weight of the computer and enjoy the fight, if the sky .... the fight ended. The weight was still there, but the fight was sure that hell is not.

I was puzzled, quite puzzled, as I was moving death now focus on canoe.The only what I think was that the bass has the charm, and I had snagged a branch at the same time. Terry was also puzzled that I, my bar was.He diving edge such as fish and fought the battle to disappear mysteriously, nothing other than the dead weight on my staff edge.

I was moving in, like its Terry.When, it was in the network and made a joke about my fish with a heart attack before I have on the boat. I was still a loss to explain what happened ... I am a fighter minutes, is the next, I'm in difficult

I draw my focus to the network and Terry crying, he drew before the water network. It draws on my was sentenced near twins Small Mouth Bass. One on each side of fish dishes, they were almost all embrace other.Both were nearly three pounds, and anyone could assess an opponent, if it caught individually.

The only thing that gives us a first result, then the second attempt to take the "frog" of intoxicated it.Once just learned from each other and not against the bar, why would it only for weight I think the roles in

Two beauties on the same period and at the same lure.It never come before me, and there has never been there. I thought that I could have twice the fight, but in reality it was exactly the opposite.

We are released. I'm sure more confusing when we have been.

1 comment: